Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Medical Test

Hi,

I normally wouldn't call going for a medical test that much of a challenge. I have had to go for quite a few medical tests during my time. I've had everything done from MRI's, CT Scan's, bone scans and have given so much blood for blood tests, I now have far too much scar tissue that it makes going for more that much more difficult.

I am not going to give a lot of detail about today's test as it was sensitive. I will say these quick hints:
-Since they have just removed a small part of me and stitched it up, having someone push on the area, was not that great an idea.
-The prep work for the exam was far worse than the exam itself.

 I am blogging about this because when I look back on this year, this will stand out in my mind as one of the most challenging things I have had to overcome. I only hope I don't have to go for another one of these tests again or I may simply pass out next time.

So if you're reading this and have some questions you'd like to ask me, kindly refrain. This is a more personal entry and I'd like to keep it that way. If you have any questions about the other entries, please feel free to ask. I think this exam has challenged me in more ways than I could have ever imagined.

Thank-you for reading and respecting my wishes.

****************Feb. 2nd update: The test results came back clear! Good news! I hope I won't have to go for one of these again!******************************

Next challenge: An Adventurous Slumbar Party

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment