Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Horror Movie

Okay, I have to admit I get scared rather easily. Because of this, I don't watch horror movies. However, tonight I decided this would be a good challenge for me. So, tonight I watched 1408 starring John Cusack and Samuel L. Jackson.

I noticed a few things in the movie that I will mention now:
-Fax machines do not fax fabric. If they did, the cost to ship items would be cheaper. However, in the movie, the fax machine faxed one miraculously.
-When a sprinkler head is spewing water, to turn the water off, it does not help to knock off the sprinkler head from the pipe. This just makes the whole ordeal more messy. In the movie, doing this fixed everything.

I have also learned a more valuable lesson: Real life is far more scary than any horror movie.

There are those people who enjoy horror movies and those that don't. Clearly I fall into the don't category. I don't think I need to revisit this challenge again.

Then again, maybe I just think too much. Or the events from the past year have corrupted my sense of fear to the point that there is nothing that will scare me anymore. Except maybe snakes...

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment