Monday, January 31, 2011

End of January Update

Well, today is the last day of January. It has been quite the challenging month. Here is one last challenge:

I am terrified of the dark. It probably has a lot to do with being a kid. Anyways, in order to get to my car last night, I had to walk down an unlit path. The only thing I could see was some distant lights from some houses. I managed to walk down the path without any problems. The only thing that kept me from being unable to do this, was my sneakers make sounds when I walk. I could clearly hear that it was only me making those sounds. When I reached the end of the path, I saw some hikers heading in to the very same path, only they had headlamps on their heads. When I told my husband this, his only remark was that there are people out there more scared of the dark then I am! I didn't think that was possible!

As we near the end of January, thank-you for continuing to read this. I have been challenged in so many ways. This has allowed me to grow in so many more ways than I could have even known.
I don't know what else is in store for me, but I do know that I don't think I will have the opportunity to challenge myself as many times as I have been in January. I will continue to blog about my new experiences and I welcome you to keep reading. However, the remainder of the year may seem rather boring to everything in January.

Thanks,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment