Saturday, May 21, 2011

New Household Items

I always thought of myself as a bit of a pacifist. I'll admit I dislike guns and am a little afraid of them. I think it takes a lot of responsibility to own one. I've never met a person who takes the responsibility seriously, or so I thought.

So, my husband decided to surprise me and purchase not only one gun, but two. Now, I am faced with not only partially owning two, but all of the gear that comes with the purchase of these as well. I am also running out of room to store hobby items. I also had to have a very serious conversation with my husband about this "surprise".

I hope in time, this will become easier for me to accept. However, for right now, I'm terribly surprised. I guess this will be one of those challenges that makes me face not only who I am, but what I strongly believe in.

Thanks for reading

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment