Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Dimestore romance... novel

Okay, I have tried another challenge and failed. My friend recommended I try reading an adult novel. Not the cheesy romance novels, but one with some more racy content.

I can't get through the first couple of pages. I didn't even manage to make it the racy parts. Because frankly, the writing is very poor and I don't really care to read anymore of it. It will only get worse from the point I'm at. I don't really care if I ever read another of these books.

Yuck! Is all I have to say. There's no story: no character development, no plot, and if the only challenge is figuring out how to score the guy, I'm sorry, who gives a crap?

Real life is much more interesting!

Maybe I'll look for something a bit more up my alley next time.

Thanks for reading

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment