Saturday, May 28, 2011

3D Movie

After the Relay, my friend "kidnapped" me for the remainder of the evening. I was willing to go, and she asked if she could borrow me prior to kidnapping me, so I was not really in any danger.
She wouldn't tell me where we were going until we arrived at our destination: the movie theatre. She bought tickets to Kung Fu Panda 2 in 3D. What a treat this was!

I haven't been to a 3D movie since I was a smaller kid. The glass lenses were different colours the last time I went!
What a cool experience this was. The glasses were hardly noticeable. But the effects were well worth seeing.

The movie was very good as well. It taught me that scars, no matter from what, will heel. It was a truly remarkable evening.

Thanks for reading

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment