Friday, May 20, 2011

New Furniture

I have had the same bed for a number of years. It has moved with me through university, more than several moves throughout the lower mainland and it was getting a bit old. It saw me through more than it probably should have. I didn't really notice it was starting to wear out until my husband started to complain about the pain in his back. I always have pain in my spine so to me it wasn't anything new.

However, we found a good deal while out shopping one day a few weeks ago. What a nerve wracking experience! We pondered the purchase more than we did when we purchased our new car!

So, they delivered it today. What a difference this has made. It's a bit higher than the old bed, so for once I feel short! However, it is really comfortable. I guess tonight's sleep will tell if this has been worth it or not!

Thanks for reading.

Lynn

Update: After the first night, I had a really good sleep. I just wish my husband didn't snore so much! I think the new bed has made him more comfortable so he snores twice as loud now! I didn't sleep very much because of it, but the bed held up just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment