Saturday, March 12, 2011

Drive In Movies

Tonight my husband and I went to the drive in movies. Normally it wouldn't be that much of a challenge. However, with the weather being rainy and cold it was more of a challenge than one would expect.
We came prepared by packing two separate blankets for the cold. We also let the windows open a crack so that the windows didn't fog too badly and so that we didn't have to turn the car on and run down the battery. We also turned the car on to idle during the intermission to recharge what we could.

We saw Liam Neeson in Unknown. Not a bad movie. I have a very tiny bit of a crush on Liam Neeson so it was good to start with his movie while I was wide awake.

The next movie was Hall Pass. You know you're in a bad movie when the other customers leave early. The idea of the movie wasn't bad. However, it was very crude and the message was lost in the gross humour. Not my favourite but still worth the experience.

All in all it was a good evening. I look forward to going again this summer when the weather is better!

Thanks for reading

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment