Thursday, December 8, 2011

Enough Medications

I never thought I would have to blog about this, but here goes. I have never been on as many medication as I am on now. I had cancer and still didn't have to take as many pills every day. I am a bit down because of this. A bit of this is personal, so I will spare some details.

I counted 7 different medications or special procedures I have to work on for 7 different  parts of my body. That's got to be some kind of a record.

My skin has two different medications or procedures for. The skin graph takes care morning and night using cream. Skin in my neck region uses antibiotic cream that takes care morning and night.

Then there's the ever present ear infections. They take pills.
Then my stomach takes another pill. And then there's my intestines. Another couple of pills a day for it to thrive or allow me to work without issues.
I won't even get into how screwed up my back is and the medication I have to take for that!
There's one more but I seem to have forgotten what it is. However, be assured there's a good reason I have forgotten what it is.
If only the doctors would recognize somethings not right here. No offense, but I am still somewhat young. I can't imagine how life will be like when I am officially old. And I worry about drug interactions now, what happens 15 years down the road, when another 6 proceedures have been added?

Thanks for reading

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment