Friday, November 18, 2011

Pumpernickle Bread

For some reason I guess the majority of November's posts deal with food. That's okay. With all of the personal things going on, it's all I have time for.

I was out today visiting a friend. I hadn't seen my family for a while so while I was out, I stopped in for a brief visit. I wasn't expecting lunch, but as soon as I arrived there were sandwiches out and on the table.

I had never tried pumpernickel bread. In case I didn't like it, I never bought a whole loaf. I tried a vegetarian sandwich with it today. I have to say it wasn't bad. It was a mild tasting bread. I think the most difficult thing to get past was the colour: dark brown.

If it's ever on sale and I need an entire loaf, I will pick up some.

Thanks for reading

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment