Saturday, November 26, 2011

Craft Fairs and my best friend

It's the Christmas craft fair season. Despite all of the personal things going on right now, I had time to visit one last evening with my best friend, who happens to be a guy.

I never thought that it's primarily a womanly thing to do and never thought he would feel out of place. However, he has never come to one of these things before.
We walked in and he was confronted by the fact that he was one of the only men in the room who wasn't selling something and wanted to leave right away. I had a bit of fun with it and left him in the main room while I shopped for some homemade marmalade for him (I can't eat it). He panicked a bit.

I guess I know who I won't be taking along again!

Thanks for reading
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment